Sunday, August 19, 2012

Weakness

Dear Lord please be with us this day and may the Holy Spirit please be with us this day in all that we say and do. Please help us find strength through our weakness and wisdom from our past mistakes as we try to seek Your Kingdom from our place of humility and most humble position in Your creation. Please show us which paths to take and give us the courage to say and do the things that would make the path to Your Kingdom more visible to others. In Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen. 

Quotation:*
You cannot run away from a weakness; you must some time fight it out or perish; and if that be so, why not now, and where you stand. --Robert Louis Stevenson 

KJV*
Ps 116:4 Then called I upon the name of the LORD; O LORD, I beseech thee, deliver my soul.
Ps 116:5 Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful. 
Ps 116:6 The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me. 
Ps 116:7 Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the LORD hath dealt bountifully with thee.
Ps 116:8 For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling. 
Ps 116:9 I will walk before the LORD in the land of the living.

No comments: