Saturday, August 25, 2012

Serving

Dear Lord please be with us this day and may this be a good day. May the Holy Spirit please walk beside us in every deed and thought and on every path that we find ourselves this day. Please help us feel the power and the protective strength of the Holy Spirit as we are guided into serving on this day. In Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen. 

KJV*
Joh 12:26 If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour. 

1Co 7:22 For he that is called in the Lord, being a servant, is the Lord's freeman: likewise also he that is called, being free, is Christ's servant. 

Eph 6:6 Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart; 
Eph 6:7 With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men: 

Col 3:23 And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; 
Col 3:24 Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ.

No comments: