Thursday, August 30, 2012

Doors

Dear Lord please be with us this day and may the Holy Spirit please be guiding and protecting us in every thought and deed of this day. Please help us find paths that will lead us into Your presence and away from the noisy shouts of hate and greed that try to monopolize our time. Please help us find doors opening for us to tread new paths of thought with the Holy Spirit guiding us ever closer to Your Kingdom. Thank You for all of the great gifts that You have given us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV*
Col 4:2 Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving; 
Col 4:3 Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds: 
Col 4:4 That I may make it manifest, as I ought to speak. 
Col 4:5 Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time. 
Col 4:6 Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man. 

1Ch 4:10 And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.

No comments: