Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Distinguish

Dear Lord please be with us this day and may the Holy Spirit please be guiding and protecting us in every deed and thought all through this day. Please may this be a good day and may the things that we try to do work out alright and for the best, and please show us how to distinguish between the important things in our life and the trivial things that matter not. Please help us move into our chores and get them done without going through the acts of procrastination and worry about what of all of the negative things that could go wrong. Thank You for all of the great gifts that You have given us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.  

Quotation:*
The devil would have us continually crossing streams that do not exist. -Anonymous 

KJV*
Lu 10:41 And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things: 
Lu 10:42 But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her. 

Ps 27:4 One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple.
Ps 27:5 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock. 
Ps 27:6 And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.

No comments: