Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Answers

Dear Lord please be with us this day and may the Holy Spirit please be with us guiding and protecting us in every thought and deed, and may the Holy Spirit please show us answers to our questions as we travel the paths of this day. Please may answers be revealed through Your Word that we have not understood before, or by someone speaking words that we have not heard before, or by insight from the Holy Spirit when it is time to listen and learn with quiet patience. Please help us understand that Your creation is not static but forever growing and changing for Your Purpose, and our purpose should be to live our lives as close as we can to the teachings of Jesus Christ. In Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV*
Ps 138:3 In the day when I cried thou answeredst me, and strengthenedst me with strength in my soul. 

Joh 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. 
Joh 14:13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
Joh 14:14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
Joh 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments. 
Joh 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

Ro 8:26  Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. 
Ro 8:27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God. 
Ro 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

No comments: