Sunday, January 27, 2013

Weak and Vulnerable

Dear Lord please be with us this day and may the Holy Spirit please be guiding and protecting us as we travel the paths that are set before us. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings that You have given us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others. Dear Lord please show us how and where to protect the weak and vulnerable people that we touch this day and please may the strength that is given to us be shared with those that need it most and are the most vulnerable because of the insensitive selfish attitudes built into the mindsets of our society. Please help us find the virtues, values, and priorities that are taught by Jesus the Christ, and demonstrate them by the way we live, and the way we treat others. In Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen. 

KJV*
Joh 15:4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. 
Joh 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Joh 15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you. 

2Co 3:4 And such trust have we through Christ to God-ward: 
2Co 3:5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;

No comments: