Monday, January 28, 2013

Faith and Courage

Dear Lord please be with us this day and may the Holy Spirit please be guiding and protecting us this day in all that we say and do. Please help us show others an attitude of faith and courage which can result in humble love toward all others regardless of their abilities or resources. Please help us show others an attitude of faith and courage that can stand up to, and cope with all problems as we seek  Your Kingdom. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings that You have given us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen. 

KJV* 
Php 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.  

Ro 8:31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

Joh 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. 

Joh 15:9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. 
Joh 15:10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love. 
Joh 15:11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full. 
Joh 15:12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. 

No comments: