Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tolerate

Dear Lord please be with us this day and may the Holy Spirit please be guiding and protecting us all through this day that we have been given. Dear Lord please lead us on paths where we may make good use of this day and take advantage of opportunities to make our way into Your Presence as we seek Your Kingdom. Please give us the wisdom and understanding to tolerate awkward and humbling situations that may help others overcome feelings of inadequacy and inferiority. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings that You have given us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen. 

KJV* 
Mt 11:5 The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them.
Mt 11:6 And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me. 

Mt 11:19 The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children. 

Mt 11:27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.
Mt 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 
Mt 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
Mt 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

 Mt 12:35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things. 
Mt 12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 
Mt 12:37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned. 

Mt 12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

No comments: