Monday, January 21, 2013

Celebration

Dear Lord please be with us this day and may the Holy Spirit please guide and protect us on this day. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings that You have given us and please may this be a good day with the things that we try to do working out alright and for the best. Please help us find paths to tread on this day that will bring us into Your Presence and into a feeling of celebration found in the freedom expressed in the peace of mind gifted from You at the time of our surrender and confession of belief and faith that our prayers have been and will be answered. In Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen. 

KJV*
1Co 5:7 Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us: 
1Co 5:8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth. 

Ps 51:9 Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities. 
Ps 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. 
Ps 51:11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. 
Ps 51:12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit. 
Ps 51:13 Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.

No comments: