Thursday, January 10, 2013

Positive Thought and Actions

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please give us the strength and energy to do what needs to be done on this day. May the Holy Spirit please be guiding and protecting us and may we please be led on paths that will be positive for us, both in deed and in thought. Please show us the wonderful things about our lives that You are providing for us every day, and please surround us with positive thought and actions on this day. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings that You have given us, and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen. 

KJV*
Ps 23:1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 
Ps 23:2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 
Ps 23:3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 
Ps 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 
Ps 23:5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 
Ps 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever. 

Php 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. 

Php 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. 

Php 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. 
Php 4:20 Now unto God and our Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

No comments: