Friday, June 15, 2012

Positive Attitude

Dear Lord please be with us this day, and please may the Holy Spirit lead us into a positive frame of mind as we prepare to face our problems of this day. Help us find excitement and an encouraged feeling of confidence and ability as we plan our day with a positive attitude and knowledge that You are with us in deed and thought. In Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV*
Mic 6:8 He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

Joh 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

2Co 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Php 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Ro 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Ro 8:31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

No comments: