Saturday, June 16, 2012

Glad

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may the Holy Spirit guide us throughout the day. May we be glad as to how the day went when we are at it's end as well as others who we have touched during the day. In Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

Quotation:*
When men surrender themselves to the Spirit of God, they will learn more concerning God and Christ and the Atonement and Immortality in a week, than they would learn in a lifetime, apart from the Spirit. -Brown 

KJV*
Eze 36:27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Joh 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
Joh 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

No comments: