Sunday, June 10, 2012

Peace

Dear Lord please be with us this day and help us count our blessings as a way to overcome all feelings of depression, and seek ways to help others with their problems so as to keep our minds off of ourselves, and also as a way to see that others have much bigger problems and we would probably not want to change places with anyone. Please may the Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us all through this day and at it's end may we enjoy the peace and  joy that Jesus Christ brings to those who surrender to him. In Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

Quotation:*
If you carefully fulfill the various duties of life, from a principle of obedience to your heavenly Father, you shall enjoy that peace which the world cannot give nor take away. --Samuel Adams

KJV*
Joh 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
Joh 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Joh 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

No comments: