Sunday, June 17, 2012

Misguided Steps

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please protect us from misguided steps that may take us down paths that could bring harm to others and ourselves. May the Holy Spirit show us paths to take that will keep us from saying or doing things that might hurt someone now or in the future, and may we take paths that will lead to joy and peace for others and ourselves now and in the future. Thank You for all of the great gifts that You have given us, and please forgive our misguided steps, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV*
Ps 51:2 Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.
Ps 51:3 For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.
Ps 51:4 Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.

1Co 13:4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
1Co 13:5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
1Co 13:6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; 
1Co 13:7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

No comments: