Monday, September 5, 2011

Reflections of Thought

Dear Lord please be with us this day and direct us toward the blessings of the Holy Spirit. Help us to listen to and heed the reflections of thought as we go through this day. May we be productive and harmonious with the world around us that You have created in methods and times that man may debate but never comprehend, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

Quotation:
The thoughts that come often unsought, and, as it were, drop into the mind, are commonly the most valuable of any we have, and therefore should be secured, because they seldom return again. -Locke

KJV
Ps 139:23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:

Pr 24:3 Through wisdom is an house builded; and by understanding it is established:

Isa 55:7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

Jer 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Jer 29:12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.
Jer 29:13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

No comments: