Saturday, September 10, 2011

Protection

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please guide and protect us from the enemies of our minds. Please protect us from the thoughts and worries that hound us and won't let us sleep at night, or keep after us as our days come and go. Please help us feel the strength and presence of the Holy Spirit comforting us and bringing us wisdom and understanding for controlling our problems. Thank You for all of the great gifts that You have given us and please give us confidence to handle what we need to handle, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV
Isa 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Isa 41:13 For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

Jude 1:24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

No comments: