Thursday, September 22, 2011

Motivation

Dear Lord please be with us this day and may the Holy Spirit guide and protect us from poor motivation. Please help us to be driven by motivation from the holy spirit to be creative and productive on this day. May we be able to look back at this day with satisfaction at it's end, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV
Ps 32:8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.

Isa 30:21 And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.

Isa 42:16 And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

Joh 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

No comments: