Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Confidence

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please guide and protect us. Please may the Holy Spirit be by our side in every decision that we have to make today and may we have the confidence necessary to face any circumstance that may arise. Thank You for all of the great gifts that You have given us and please forgive our sins, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV
Ps 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Ps 27:1 ¶ <> The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Heb 13:5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
Heb 13:6 So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

No comments: