Monday, March 5, 2012

Understanding

Dear Lord please may this be a good day and help us find a good path of thought and deed to follow this day. Please may the Holy Spirit be leading us from the start and help us learn things that will show us places of wisdom and understanding that we have overlooked before, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

Quotation:
Understanding is the reward of faith. Therefore seek not to understand that thou mayest believe, but believe that thou mayest understand. -St. Augustine

KJV
Ps 119:103 How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!
Ps 119:104 Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.

Pr 2:6 For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.

Eph 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

No comments: