Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Traps and Snares

Dear Lord please be with us as we travel through this day on the journey assigned to us when we were placed in Your creation. Please may the Holy Spirit guide and protect us from making poor choices as we deal with Your Children, and please help us see clearly the traps and snares that are set for those who do make the poor choices that are caused by coveting worldly riches, over Spiritual Truths of Love and Peace of Mind, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

Quotation:
Peace is the evening star of the soul, as virtue is its sun; and the two are never far apart. -Colton

KJV
Ps 119:10 With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments.

Ps 119:110 The wicked have laid a snare for me: yet I erred not from thy precepts.

Ps 141:9 Keep me from the snares which they have laid for me, and the gins of the workers of iniquity.
Ps 141:10 Let the wicked fall into their own nets, whilst that I withal escape.

Jas 3:17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

Ga 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

Joh 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

No comments: