Saturday, March 3, 2012

God's Work

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please help us find the hand of the Holy Spirit to lead us to the work that You want us to do today. May we find those in need and give a smile or kind word or as much as needed to bring their day to the place that makes them available to the path to Your Kingdom, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

Quotation:
The vocation of every man and woman is to serve other people. -Tolstoi

Jas 1:22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
Jas 1:23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:

Joh 15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
Joh 15:8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

Jas 2:18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.

No comments: