Sunday, March 25, 2012

Choices

Dear Lord please be with us this day and may the Holy Spirit be walking with us as we travel the paths of this day through the valleys and high places of thought and deed, among Your children in a tiny speck of Your Creation. Dear Lord please help us with our choices and may our priorities not be seeking acceptance by others no matter what their priorities are, but to influence others to seek Your Kingdom and live by the golden rule. In Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

Quotation:
The great-heartedness of religion craves expression and must be expressed. -Jacks

KJV
Isa 43:10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

Ac 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Heb 12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

No comments: