Saturday, October 15, 2011

Time

Dear Lord please be with us this day and may we use the time given us wisely. May the Holy Spirit show us new reasoning in doing things that we normally dread doing. May we find new energy and inspiration to finish deeds that we begin, and not give in to putting things on the shelf till later. Please forgive our sins and may we not be selfish with our time and energy, and help others where we can. Thank You for all of the great gifts that You have given us, and please may this day be good. In Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV
Ps 9:9 The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.
Ps 9:10 And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

Ps 71:12 O God, be not far from me: O my God, make haste for my help.

Ps 71:17 O God, thou hast taught me from my youth: and hitherto have I declared thy wondrous works.

No comments: