Thursday, October 6, 2011

Accomplished

Dear Lord please be with us and keep us safe as we travel the paths of this day. May the Holy Spirit be guiding us as we make decisions and deal with what may be coming on the different hours of our day. Please give us the patience we need to overcome temptations to take any wrong turns on this day and may the end of the day be with satisfaction with what we have accomplished, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV
Ps 16:11 Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

1Co 13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

Ps 25:10 All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.
Ps 25:11 For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great.

Ps 119:35 ¶ Make me to go in the path of thy commandments; for therein do I delight.

Pr 4:18 But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.

No comments: