Friday, October 7, 2011

Enable

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please enable us to cope with the technology of the time so that we may accomplish what needs to be done on this day. May knowledge be revealed to us as we need to respond to the different situations and requirements necessary to move about and communicate in Your contemporary world. With the help and guidance of the Holy Spirit may we gain the skills needed to stay active and continue to witness for Your Kingdom, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV
2Co 3:5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;

Joh 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Php 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

2Co 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
2Co 12:10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

No comments: