Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Paths

Dear Lord please be with us this day and may the guidance of the Holy Spirit be felt as we go down the different paths of this day. Please help us to find answers and questions that need answers, and be open to directions of thought and deed that we might be guided to as the day goes by. In Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV
Ps 16:11 Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Ps 23:3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Ps 25:10 All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.

Ps 119:35 Make me to go in the path of thy commandments; for therein do I delight.
Ps 119:36 Incline my heart unto thy testimonies, and not to covetousness.

Heb 13:5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

No comments: