Monday, October 24, 2011

Achieving

Dear Lord please be with us this day, and thank You for all of the great gifts that You have given us and please forgive our sins. Please may the Holy Spirit be with us guiding our thoughts and deeds, and may this day be one of accomplishment. May we be achieving the goals that have been put in our thoughts as we take the paths of this day. In Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV
Joh 6:45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

Isa 54:13 And all thy children shall be taught of the LORD; and great shall be the peace of thy children.

Jer 31:34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Heb 10:16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

Joh 6:51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

No comments: