Tuesday, September 5, 2023

What We Know Is Right

 

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and the blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.

 Dear Lord please lead us away from embarrassment as we mix and mingle with Your Children while seeking Your Kingdom among the temptations of this world even when we do not feel strong in faith when we have to witness for what we know is right as we see the injustices all around us, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

Quotations,

He who commits injustice is ever made more wretched than he who suffers it is. -Plato

A kingdom founded on injustice never lasts. -Seneca


KJV*

Jer 12:1 Righteous art thou, O LORD, when I plead with thee: yet let me talk with thee of thy judgments: Wherefore doth the way of the wicked prosper? wherefore are all they happy that deal very treacherously?

Jer 12:2 Thou hast planted them, yea, they have taken root: they grow, yea, they bring forth fruit: thou art near in their mouth, and far from their reins.

Jer 12:3 But thou, O LORD, knowest me: thou hast seen me, and tried mine heart toward thee: pull them out like sheep for the slaughter, and prepare them for the day of slaughter.


La 3:47 Fear and a snare is come upon us, desolation and destruction.


La 3:58 O Lord, thou hast pleaded the causes of my soul; thou hast redeemed my life.

La 3:59 O LORD, thou hast seen my wrong: judge thou my cause.


Ps 8:3 When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;

Ps 8:4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him.


Ps 8:9 O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth.


Ps 23:1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

Ps 23:2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

Ps 23:3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Ps 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Ps 23:5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Ps 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.









No comments: