Saturday, September 2, 2023

To Be Strong And Work Saith The Lord For I am With You

 

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and the blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.

Unfeigned Love is unconditional and given to the believers as they mix and mingle with God's word as support and guidance while they seek the Kingdom of Heaven among the temptations of this world even as they lay the foundation.



KJV*

Hag 2:4 Yet now be strong, O Zerubbabel, saith the LORD; and be strong, O Joshua, son of Josedech, the high priest; and be strong, all ye people of the land, saith the LORD, and work: for I am with you, saith the LORD of hosts:


Ps 145:15 The eyes of all wait upon thee; and thou givest them their meat in due season.


 Joh 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;


 Joh 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.


 Joh 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:


 Joh 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.


Ps 23:1 <<A Psalm of David.>> The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

Ps 23:2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

Ps 23:3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Ps 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Ps 23:5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Ps 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.






 

No comments: