Saturday, July 17, 2021

To See The Need For Love

 

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and the blessings and the protection that You have given us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.

Dear Lord please lead us into paths so as to find the entrances into the pastures of righteousness that are prevalent with those who find the truth that is in the teachings of Jesus Christ as we mix and mingle with Your Children in Your Creation while seeking Your Kingdom among the temptations of this world even when the need for love is so apparent if we but listen to the hurt and needy ones who are ignored, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.


KJV*


Ga 5:6 For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.


Ga 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Ga 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.


Ro 8:17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

Ro 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

Ro 8:19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God

Ro 8:20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,


Ps 39:5 Behold, thou hast made my days as an handbreadth; and mine age is as nothing before thee: verily every man at his best state is altogether vanity. Selah.

Ps 39:6 Surely every man walketh in a vain shew: surely they are disquieted in vain: he heapeth up riches, and knoweth not who shall gather them.

Ps 39:7 And now, Lord, what wait I for? my hope is in thee.

Ps 39:8 Deliver me from all my transgressions: make me not the reproach of the foolish.

Ps 39:9 I was dumb, I opened not my mouth; because thou didst it.

Ps 39:10 Remove thy stroke away from me: I am consumed by the blow of thine hand.

Ps 39:11 When thou with rebukes dost correct man for iniquity, thou makest his beauty to consume away like a moth: surely every man is vanity. Selah.

Ps 39:12 Hear my prayer, O LORD, and give ear unto my cry; hold not thy peace at my tears: for I am a stranger with thee, and a sojourner, as all my fathers were.

Ps 39:13 O spare me, that I may recover strength, before I go hence, and be no more.






No comments: