Sunday, July 18, 2021

Quietness And Assurance For Ever

 

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and the blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.

Dear Lord please lead us into Love as we mix and mingle with Your Children in Your Creation while trying to remain in the calmness of our spiritual mission as we understand that the Quiet spirit is in the best interest of all as we all are seeking Your Presence in our lives as we seek Your Kingdom, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.


KJV*

Ps 39:12 Hear my prayer, O LORD, and give ear unto my cry; hold not thy peace at my tears: for I am a stranger with thee, and a sojourner, as all my fathers were.

Ps 39:13 O spare me, that I may recover strength, before I go hence, and be no more.


2Co 5:6 Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord:

2Co 5:7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)

2Co 5:8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.


2Co 4:18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.


2Co 4:13  We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;

2Co 4:14 Knowing that he which raised up the Lord Jesus shall raise up us also by Jesus, and shall present us with you.


Ro 8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.


Ps 4:8 I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety.


Isa 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Isa 32:18 And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places;

 

No comments: