Monday, July 5, 2021

Discipline Is Love

 

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and the blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.

Dear Lord please lead us into abilities to use words to influence others into discipline and order as we mix and mingle with Your Children in Your Creation as we seek Your Kingdom among the temptations of this world and please may Your Words become apparent to us as we try to apply them to our lives as we come into the discipline of love over hate and good over evil in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.


KJV*

Pr 29:15 The rod and reproof give wisdom: but a child left to himself bringeth his mother to shame.


Pr 13:24 He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.


Ps 119:67 Before I was afflicted I went astray: but now have I kept thy word.

Ps 119:68 Thou art good, and doest good; teach me thy statutes.




Ps 119:71 It is good for me that I have been afflicted; that I might learn thy statutes.


Pr 29:17 Correct thy son, and he shall give thee rest; yea, he shall give delight unto thy soul.





No comments: