Saturday, July 31, 2021

To Be A Witness For Jesus Christ

 

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and the blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others. 

Dear Lord please lead us into new accomplishments as we mix and mingle with Your Children in Your Creation while seeking Your Kingdom among the temptations of this world and please give us the strength with understanding to resist the wrong when we hear Your Words as Your Holy Spirit brings them to our remembrance!

In Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.


KJV*

Joh 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Joh 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Joh 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

Joh 14:29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.

No comments: