Thursday, November 26, 2020

To Spend Time In Search

 

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and the blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.

Dear Lord please lead us into a day of discovery and revelation as we mix and mingle with Your Children while seeking Your Kingdom among the temptations of this world and please protect us from our weaknesses and give us wisdom with strength, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.


KJV*

Ps 119:162 I rejoice at thy word, as one that findeth great spoil.

Ps 119:163 I hate and abhor lying: but thy law do I love.


Ps 119:169 Let my cry come near before thee, O LORD: give me understanding according to thy word.

Ps 119:170 Let my supplication come before thee: deliver me according to thy word.

Ps 119:171 My lips shall utter praise, when thou hast taught me thy statutes.

Ps 119:172 My tongue shall speak of thy word: for all thy commandments are righteousness.

Ps 119:173 Let thine hand help me; for I have chosen thy precepts.

Ps 119:174 I have longed for thy salvation, O LORD; and thy law is my delight.

Ps 119:175 Let my soul live, and it shall praise thee; and let thy judgments help me.

Ps 119:176 I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek thy servant; for I do not forget thy commandments.


1Pe 1:25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.




No comments: