Tuesday, November 3, 2020

To Be An Example

 

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and the blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.

Dear Lord please grant us the positions in life to be of use for furthering Your Kingdom and please use us to be a reflection of Your Love so that others may see the rewards of Your Presence as we mix and mingle with Your Children while seeking Your Kingdom, in Jesus Christ's  name we pray, amen.


KJV:

Ps 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.


Ps 51:14 Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.

Ps 51:15 O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.

Ps 51:16 For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.

Ps 51:17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.


Ps 104:33 I will sing unto the LORD as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.

Ps 104:34 My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the LORD.

Ps 104:35 Let the sinners be consumed out of the earth, and let the wicked be no more. Bless thou the LORD, O my soul. Praise ye the LORD. 


Pr 2:10 When wisdom entereth into thine heart, and knowledge is pleasant unto thy soul;

Pr 2:11 Discretion shall preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee:

Pr 2:12 To deliver thee from the way of the evil man, from the man that speaketh froward things;

Pr 2:13 Who leave the paths of uprightness, to walk in the ways of darkness;

Pr 2:14 Who rejoice to do evil, and delight in the frowardness of the wicked;

Pr 2:15 Whose ways are crooked, and they froward in their paths:

Pr 2:16 To deliver thee from the strange woman, even from the stranger which flattereth with her words;

Pr 2:17 Which forsaketh the guide of her youth, and forgetteth the covenant of her God.

Pr 2:18 For her house inclineth unto death, and her paths unto the dead.

Pr 2:19 None that go unto her return again, neither take they hold of the paths of life.

Pr 2:20 That thou mayest walk in the way of good men, and keep the paths of the righteous.

Pr 2:21 For the upright shall dwell in the land, and the perfect shall remain in it.

Pr 2:22 But the wicked shall be cut off from the earth, and the transgressors shall be rooted out of it.


Ps 37:28 For the LORD loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.

Ps 37:29 The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever.

Ps 37:30 The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.

Ps 37:31 The law of his God is in his heart; none of his steps shall slide.




No comments: