Tuesday, November 10, 2020

To Improve Our Understanding

 

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and the blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.

Dear Lord please lead us into paths that will improve our understanding as we mix and mingle with Your Children in Your Creation and please help us show empathy and remorse as we gather together with all who are truly seeking Your Kingdom, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen. 

Dear Lord please lead us into wiser abilities to explain the plights of those who we must judge whether it be from the same situation as to where we stand or not, as we try to understand Your messages of love over hate and good over evil, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.


KJV*

Ro 15:1 We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves.

Ro 15:2  Let every one of us please his neighbour for his good to edification.

Ro 15:3 For even Christ pleased not himself; but, as it is written, The reproaches of them that reproached thee fell on me.


Ps 69:1 Save me, O God; for the waters are come in unto my soul.

Ps 69:2 I sink in deep mire, where there is no standing: I am come into deep waters, where the floods overflow me.

Ps 69:3 I am weary of my crying: my throat is dried: mine eyes fail while I wait for my God.

Ps 69:4 They that hate me without a cause are more than the hairs of mine head: they that would destroy me, being mine enemies wrongfully, are mighty: then I restored that which I took not away.

Ps 69:5 O God, thou knowest my foolishness; and my sins are not hid from thee.

Ps 69:6 Let not them that wait on thee, O Lord GOD of hosts, be ashamed for my sake: let not those that seek thee be confounded for my sake, O God of Israel.

Ps 69:7 Because for thy sake I have borne reproach; shame hath covered my face.

Ps 69:8 I am become a stranger unto my brethren, and an alien unto my mother's children.

Ps 69:9 For the zeal of thine house hath eaten me up; and the reproaches of them that reproached thee are fallen upon me.


Ro 15:4 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

Ro 15:5 Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus:

Ro 15:6 That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Ro 15:7 Wherefore receive ye one another, as Christ also received us to the glory of God.


Ro 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

Ro 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

Ro 5:3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;

Ro 5:4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope:

Ro 5:5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

Ro 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

Ro 5:7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.

Ro 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.


No comments: