Monday, November 23, 2020

To Overcome Evil With Good

 

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and the blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.

Dear Lord please lead us into paths to where we will be stronger than what ever our enemies may be in the warfare that we may have to unite across our greatness as we mix and mingle with Your Children in Your Creation as we are exposed to Your Magnificence while seeking Your Kingdom and Your Peace, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.


KJV*

1Ki 2:1 Now the days of David drew nigh that he should die; and he charged Solomon his son, saying,

1Ki 2:2 I go the way of all the earth: be thou strong therefore, and shew thyself a man;

1Ki 2:3 And keep the charge of the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, to keep his statutes, and his commandments, and his judgments, and his testimonies, as it is written in the law of Moses, that thou mayest prosper in all that thou doest, and whithersoever thou turnest thyself:

1Ki 2:4 That the LORD may continue his word which he spake concerning me, saying, If thy children take heed to their way, to walk before me in truth with all their heart and with all their soul, there shall not fail thee (said he) a man on the throne of Israel.


Ps 132:11 The LORD hath sworn in truth unto David; he will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne.

Ps 132:12 If thy children will keep my covenant and my testimony that I shall teach them, their children shall also sit upon thy throne for evermore.

Ps 132:13 For the LORD hath chosen Zion; he hath desired it for his habitation.

Ps 132:14 This is my rest for ever: here will I dwell; for I have desired it.

Ps 132:15 I will abundantly bless her provision: I will satisfy her poor with bread.

Ps 132:16 I will also clothe her priests with salvation: and her saints shall shout aloud for joy.

Ps 132:17 There will I make the horn of David to bud: I have ordained a lamp for mine anointed.

Ps 132:18 His enemies will I clothe with shame: but upon himself shall his crown flourish.


Ps 35:26 Let them be ashamed and brought to confusion together that rejoice at mine hurt: let them be clothed with shame and dishonour that magnify themselves against me.

Ps 35:27 Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.


Ro 12:15 Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep.

Ro 12:16 Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.

Ro 12:17 Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.

Ro 12:18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.

Ro 12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Ro 12:20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.

Ro 12:21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.



No comments: