Saturday, June 22, 2013

Your Promises

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Dear Lord please give us the confidence that we need to cope with all problems as they may arise while we live out our lives in Your Creation. Please bring into our minds Your Promises of sending Your Holy Spirit to comfort us and that You will be with us always when we need to boost our confidence to be able to face a new problem or to just keep up with what needs to be done in our daily lives. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You have given us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.  

KJV*
Isa 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;  

Joh 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 
Joh 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. 
Joh 14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. 

Joh 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
Joh 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

No comments: