Sunday, June 9, 2013

Paths

Dear Lord please be with us this day and may Your Holy Spirit please be guiding and protecting us in all things that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You have given us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others. Please may this be a good day and may the things that we try to do work out alright and for the best.
 Please lead us down paths where our priorities and values will cause joy and peace of mind to come to others as will as to ourselves with motives driven by unselfish humble love, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen. 

KJV*
Ps 16:8 I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
Ps 16:9 Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope. 
Ps 16:10 For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. 
Ps 16:11 Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Pr 2:5 Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God.
Pr 2:6 For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding. 
Pr 2:7 He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly. 
Pr 2:8 He keepeth the paths of judgment, and preserveth the way of his saints. 
Pr 2:9 Then shalt thou understand righteousness, and judgment, and equity; yea, every good path. 

No comments: