Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Walking With You


Dear Lord please be with us this day and may Your Holy Spirit please be guiding and protecting us in everything that we say and do. Dear Lord please may we not be critical of others in their walk with You and their understanding, or lack thereof in the way we understand and interpret where they are in their walk with You. Please lead us to examples of harmony and humble love for all, with out stipulations that others walk in step with us, but please just let us continue to search and seek Your Kingdom and not be judging Your other children as if that is why we were created, when in reality we were created to Glorify You and enjoy You forever. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and the protection that You have given us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen. 

KJV*
Ps 51:7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
Ps 51:8 Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice. 
Ps 51:9 Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities. 
Ps 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. 
Ps 51:11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. 
Ps 51:12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit. 
Ps 51:13 Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee. 

Ro 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
Ro 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. 

Ga 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. 
Ga 5:17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

No comments: