Monday, February 18, 2013

If in Need

Dear Lord please be with us this day and may the Holy Spirit please be guiding and protecting us in all things that we say and do. Please dear Lord help us not to take our life situation for granted and to appreciate what we have in every way, knowing that every thing is temporary and will end when it's course is run. Please give us the strength that we need every day to carry on and the wisdom to make the best of our life as we live it. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings that You have given us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen. 

KJV*
Php 4:11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. 
Php 4:12  I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. 
Php 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. 

Ro 11:33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out! 
Ro 11:34 For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor? 
Ro 11:35 Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again?
Ro 11:36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

No comments: