Friday, February 8, 2013

Good Judgement

Dear Lord please be with us this day and may the Holy Spirit please be guiding and protecting us on this day. Please help us use good judgement in the paths that we take on this day and good judgement on the things that we say and do. Please help us to speak out only when we should and when it will bring better understanding and comfort with peace to others. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings that You have given us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others. In Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen. 

KJV*
1Co 13:11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 
1Co 13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. 
1Co 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity. 

No comments: