Thursday, February 7, 2013

Discovery

Dear Lord please be with us this day and may the Holy Spirit please be guiding and protecting us in all things on this day. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings that You have given us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others. Please lead us on paths of discovery in our thought and deed as we seek Your Kingdom on this day, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV*
Ps 119:162 I rejoice at thy word, as one that findeth great spoil. 

Jer 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. 
Jer 29:12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. 
Jer 29:13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart 

Mt 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

2Pe 3:18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

No comments: