Thursday, October 4, 2012

Uplifting

Dear Lord please be with us this day and may the Holy Spirit please be guiding and protecting us as we travel the paths and trails laid out for us to tread in thought and deed. Dear Lord please help us to be sensitive to those who are downtrodden and in need of encouragement. Please show us how to witness to them and direct them to paths that will lead to Your uplifting glory and Your uplifting Words of Saving Grace. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings that You have given us, and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

Quotation:*
I have never known the time when I have felt for a moment free from a sense of unworthiness, or free from a consciousness of imperfection and of a sinful nature, but since I have come to understand that I am accepted of God on the ground of Christ's righteousness and not my own, and therefore my standing is in Him and His righteousness and not my own, I have ceased even to question the fact of my present salvation. -Stebbins

KJV*
2Co 9:8 And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work: 

Php 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Php 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Php 4:20 Now unto God and our Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

No comments: