Saturday, October 6, 2012

Truths of Love

Dear Lord please be with us this day and may the Holy Spirit please be guiding and protecting us in all that we say and do. Dear Lord may our actions on this day be such that give witness to a righteous heart and witness to the Truths of Love that Jesus the Christ taught and still does to all who will listen.
Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings that You have given us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen. 

KJV*
Mt 22:37  Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
Mt 22:38 This is the first and great commandment. 
Mt 22:39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 
Mt 22:40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Joh 1:17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. 

Joh 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. 

Joh 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. 

 Joh 10:14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
 Joh 10:15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.
Joh 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 
Joh 14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

No comments: