Friday, October 19, 2012

Good Day

Dear Lord please be with us this day and may the Holy Spirit please be guiding and protecting us in all deeds and thoughts as our use of this day expires. Please help us to have an attitude of thanksgiving for the opportunity to live this day, and please show us how to overcome any adversity that may keep this day from being a good one for everyone that we touch. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings that You have given us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

Quotation:*
Prosperity is not without many fears and distastes, and Adversity is not without comforts and hopes. -Bacon

KJV*
Joh 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. 

Jas 1:2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; 
Jas 1:3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
Jas 1:4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.
Jas 1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. 

Isa 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
Isa 45:6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. 
Isa 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

No comments: