Thursday, July 19, 2012

This Day

Dear Lord please be with us this day and may the Holy Spirit please be guiding and protecting us on this day. Please may the things that we try to do work out alright and for the best. Please help us to have the right values and priorities and be led by the Holy Spirit on the paths that we tread this day. Please show us how and use us to bring the humble love of Christ to others on this day, thank You for all of the great gifts that You have given us, and please forgive our sins , in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen. 

Quotation:*
Being a humble instrument in the hands of our heavenly Father, I desire that all my words and acts may be according to His will; and that it may be so, I give thanks to the Almighty, and seek His aid. --Abraham Lincoln 

KJV*
Lu 18:13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.
Lu 18:14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

Mt 10:42 And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward. 

Mt 18:2 And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,
Mt 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Mt 18:4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
Mt 18:5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.

No comments: