Saturday, July 7, 2012

Help Lead

Dear Lord please be with us this day and may the Holy Spirit please be guiding our deed and thought throughout the day. Please help us to learn to help the Holy Spirit lead those who want to follow down paths that will bring us all closer to understanding as we seek Your Kingdom, and not try to push those who will not follow into the places of thought that we think they should be. In Jesus Christ's name, amen.

Quotation:*
Blessed are the happiness makers; blessed are they that remove friction, that make the courses of life smooth and the converse of men gentle. -Beecher 

KJV*
Ps 116:4 Then called I upon the name of the LORD; O LORD, I beseech thee, deliver my soul. 
Ps 116:5 Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful.
Ps 116:6 The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.
Ps 116:7 Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the LORD hath dealt bountifully with thee.
Ps 116:8 For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling.
Ps 116:9 I will walk before the LORD in the land of the living.

Jas 1:25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.
Jas 1:26 If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.
Jas 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

No comments: