Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Excited

Dear Lord please be with us this day and help us to have such an attitude about the paths that we are led to tread upon, and the thoughts and deeds inspired by the Holy Spirit for us to do, that we are truly excited and pleasantly looking forward to our next encounter. Please forgive our sins as we forgive others, and use us to bring others to Your Presence, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV*
Joh 12:26 If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

Ps 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Ps 23:5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Ps 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

No comments: