Sunday, April 29, 2012

Accomplish

Dear Lord please be with us this day, and may the Holy Spirit be with us in every deed and thought throughout the day. Please show us our blessings as we observe our world from where we are on this day, and may our attitude be of positive confidence knowing that we can accomplish what ever we set out to do. In Jesus Christ name we pray, amen.

KJV*
Mt 8:2 And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean.

Mt 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Joh 3:35 The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.

Joh 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

No comments: